Disclaimer of liability
(1) Introduction – This section governs the use of this Site; by using this Site, you consent to a “Disclaimer”. If you do not agree with any of the disclaimers, do not use this Site.
(2) Intellectual property rights – unless otherwise stated, the Site Administration or its licensors have intellectual property rights with respect to the Site and its contents. According to the provision on the License below, all intellectual property rights are protected.
(3) Website License – You may view, download and print the contents of the pages of the Website for caching purposes, provided that:
(a) You may not publish these materials (including publications on other websites), reproduce or upload them to any private or public electronic search engine. (The Site Administration supports fair use of the Site materials for educational/non-profit purposes).
(b) You may not reproduce, copy, reproduce, copy, sell, resell or otherwise use this Site for commercial purposes without our written consent.
(4) Disclaimer – The information on this site is provided free of charge, and by using this Site you agree to waive any claims we may have in connection with the content of the Site.
Although the Site Administration makes every effort to ensure the correctness of the information posted on the Site, the Site Administration does not guarantee its accuracy and correctness; the Site Administration also does not assume responsibility for the efficiency and availability of the Site and its update.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not bind ourselves to any warranties or guarantees (including, but not limited to, legal requirements for quality, fitness for purpose, reasonable care and skill)
Responsibility of the Site administration is limited and excluded to the limits allowed by the current legislation. The Site Administration is not responsible for any costs, losses or damages directly or indirectly caused by the actions regulated by this Disclaimer, or related to the use of the Site, including, but not limited to, lost profits, contracts, business reputation, data, income, revenue or savings.
However, nothing in this Disclaimer does not limit the liability of the Site Administration for fraud, harm to health or death caused by the criminal negligence of the Site Administration, as well as any other liability that cannot be limited under applicable law.
(5) Use of the Forum/Commenting – You may not use the Site in any way that may result in damage to the Site, its inoperability or inaccessibility.
You may not use the Site in any manner that directly or indirectly leads to a violation of the law, harm, or illegal activity.
You may not use this Site for marketing purposes without written permission of the Site Administration.
You may not use this Site for mass and spamming purposes.
You may not use this Site to copy, distribute or send any illegal material, or any other material that may give rise to legal action under English or other applicable law. All materials that you copy, distribute and send through this Site must not be discriminatory, obscene, offensive or hateful. These materials must not violate anyone’s intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or call for illegal actions. Materials must not be pornographic, degrading, threatening or intentionally misleading.
The Administration of the Site reserves the right to delete any material posted on this Site, freeze or delete your personal account, restrict your access to the Site or initiate legal proceedings against you at its sole discretion.
With respect to all materials placed by you on this Site you give the Administration of the Site a universal, irrevocable, non-explosive, free of obligation right to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute them by means of any kind of communication and broadcasting, as well as the right to sub-license.
(6) Links to third party sites.
Some links on this Site lead to resources on third party sites. The administration of the Site does not bear any responsibility for availability of these resources and for their content.
(7) Changes in the provisions of the Disclaimer – The Website Administration may revise the provisions of the Disclaimer at any time. Please read the provisions of the Disclaimer regularly.
(8) Exhaustive Disclaimer – This Disclaimer is exhaustive with respect to use of the Site and takes precedence over any other agreements with respect to use of the Site.
(9) Legal Framework – All disputes will be resolved under Australian law.
(10) Our Contact – You may contact us by e-mail, email@example.com