Buying a car from anywhere in the world on PLC Auction
Virtual purchases seemed impossible 20 years ago, but today, with the help of the Internet, you can buy anything in any corner of the world, including such a large and complex product as a car. For a modern driver, car auctions are the most profitable, convenient, and affordable way to purchase a used vehicle. What are the features and advantages of buying a car at an auction, read our article.
What is a car auction?
A car auction is an auction where vehicle owners sell their cars. Licensed access is required to bid at a car auction. The largest and most reliable car auctions do not license individuals to avoid fraud and only cooperate with dealers.
Only companies that have passed a thorough selection, have an appropriate license, are in good standing, and make regular contributions are allowed to trade. This approach eliminates or minimizes the risk of selling stolen cars at an auction and other types of deception of buyers.
Sellers indicate the model, characteristics, VIN, mileage, and other information about the car in the description of the lot. Bidding begins with the starting price set by the seller and ends when the offered price matches or exceeds the previously fixed price.
Benefits of buying a car from an auction
The main advantages of buying a car from an auction:
- An extremely large selection of vehicles in one place. If the buyer is interested in a specific model, then at the auction such a car can be represented by hundreds of options.
- Good technical condition of the car. At the auction, there are cars of varying degrees of wear and damage, but in such a large assortment, there are many more options with minimal damage or even in perfect condition.
- Simplicity, transparency, and security of the transaction. Auctions have created an effective algorithm that allows you to control the process of virtual buying/selling cars and minimize the risks of fraud.
- Material benefit. The cost of used cars at the auction is significantly lower than what you will be offered in the car market when selling a vehicle from your hands.
PLC Auction – the most favorable conditions for buying a car from anywhere in the world
PLC Auction is a company with many years of experience in the international automotive market, which collaborates with the best auto auctions in the world.
Why buying a car through PLC Auction is profitable:
- Simple and fast registration.
- Access to auction catalogs and bidding.
- Comfortable purchase conditions—the ability to purchase a car on the best trading floors in the world without leaving your home.
- Delivery of cars to the country of the buyer from anywhere in the world.
- Minimal risks—a complete check of the history of the car by the VIN code before buying.
- Guaranteed fulfillment of obligations by PLC Auction, supported by an official contract with the buyer.
- Comprehensive services—the company, taking care of the interests of its customers, provides legal and technical support for the purchase and delivery of a car.
- Favorable prices due to the well-established algorithm of actions and competent logistics.
In which countries is it profitable to buy a car
Vehicles from Germany the USA and Korea are the most popular with the majority. We’ll explain why exactly these countries are so interesting in terms of car purchasing.
The advantages of buying a car in Germany
- High-quality fuel, and good engine condition for used cars.
- Excellent condition and excellent running resource. This is due to the impeccable quality of the road surface in Germany and the very careful driving style of German drivers.
- No signs of corrosion due to the milder climate compared to many European countries.
- Good technical condition is the result of the pedantic attitude of the Germans towards car care (regular technical and quality service).
Vehicles from the USA
The main advantages of buying a car in the States:
- The biggest quantitative and model assortment at American auctions.
- Lower prices compared to the European market.
- Variants with low mileage in magnificent condition, which is due to the peculiarity of the American mentality—interest in new models, for which owners sell their cars already 1-3 years after purchase.
- Real history—the result of the transparency of American auctions and thorough verification of sellers.
- Original design. Automakers are consumer-oriented and produce models for the American market with a more elaborate and luxurious exterior and interior design.
- The original equipment is another criterion dictated by the increased demands of the American consumer. In the US, you can find a car with a wide range of electronic features and equipment that is not available in the domestic European market.
Advantages of buying a car in South Korea
The Korean car market is the most closed of all. This is the result of government policy aimed at supporting local producers. In this regard, South Korea has the most favorable prices for cars of famous Korean brands. Among them are popular Europe models of SUVs, sedans, crossovers, and minivans from Hyundai, Kia, and Chevrolet.
Advantages of Korean cars:
- good condition;
- original equipment, focused on the domestic Korean consumer—as a rule, this is a very wealthy electronic functionality;
- a wide range of models with factory HBO;
- the vast majority of cars with automatic transmissions are ideal for lovers of a comfortable ride.
Register for PLC Auction, choose your dream car in any country in the world, and we will arrange delivery of the car as soon as possible.